AK is happy!!!

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Yay for me! I finally have opened my private medical clinic in Afghanistan. I have several contracts, have seen several patients in 2 days time and am negotiating several more contracts and have two bids being currently worked on. Some more of my staff arrive tomorrow and then my brother arrives next week. Been a long time a coming, but here it is, here I am...fail or succeed...I gave it my all!!!

Sorry to anyone who doesn't care or is not interested but I have been working on developing and launching this project for over 18 months. It is no easy feat securing venture capital, jumping through government red tape, ensuring compliance with all safety codes/regulations, hiring staff, etc so I am glad to have survived all these headaches and am patting myself on the back!!

To those who knew and were supporting me during this project, I thank you and now the journey really begins...

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
Congratulations, I wasn't aware, but I wish you the best of luck, I can only imagine the difficulties of establishing a clinic in that region.

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow that's fantastic, good luck.

I give you pat on the back also.

Congratulations, Now make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
That's amazing.

Good luck mate!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Congratulations, and best of luck. When you get a chance, could you provide a more detailed account of your new venture? Sounds interesting...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Its just a front to smuggle heroin init :D

Good work mate, say ....Brown needs a new job?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
That's awesome, I wish you the best of luck!

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Yay for me! I finally have opened my private medical clinic in Afghanistan. I have several contracts, have seen several patients in 2 days time and am negotiating several more contracts and have two bids being currently worked on. Some more of my staff arrive tomorrow and then my brother arrives next week. Been a long time a coming, but here it is, here I am...fail or succeed...I gave it my all!!!

Sorry to anyone who doesn't care or is not interested but I have been working on developing and launching this project for over 18 months. It is no easy feat securing venture capital, jumping through government red tape, ensuring compliance with all safety codes/regulations, hiring staff, etc so I am glad to have survived all these headaches and am patting myself on the back!!

To those who knew and were supporting me during this project, I thank you and now the journey really begins...

congrats and good luck.

If you find time, I'd like to read about your experiences and exploits from the adventure on here.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
If you find time, I'd like to read about your experiences and exploits from the adventure on here.

Definitely, me, too!

I really didn't know and I'm quite in awe. Terrific job and where else can you be in the midst of so much truth?

Blessings, Fortune, Luck and Safety!

Enjoy the time you've been given!

Russ

(Keep in touch!)

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats!

Add another to the list of people who would like to hear more of your story.

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank you everyone!

Write about it??? Heck I have to live it first!!! :)

Just keep in in mind, I first entered Afghanistan in September of 2006....I am already 4 years behind...oh the pressure.

Got to go...

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Congratulations!! Whereabouts in Afganistan are you set up?

Helping people have a better life can only help us all in the long run.