After 1st failed attempt, I PASSED on the 2nd go around!

Coe45

Forum Probie
So relieved!!!! After 4 months since taking my Emt class and a lot of studying I've done it!!! So much stress lifted off of me right now! You know what? I have to give a lot of credit to JB learning, it helped me tremendously!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Congrats. Nice work :)

Coleoneps

Forum Probie
So relieved!!!! After 4 months since taking my Emt class and a lot of studying I've done it!!! So much stress lifted off of me right now! You know what? I have to give a lot of credit to JB learning, it helped me tremendously!!

Ive been studying the hell out of the JB learning. Ive been taking the tests and getting high 80's and low 90's on the final exams. How were you doing and how similair did you notice the actual NREMT test questions to be from the JB learning questions?

OP
OP
C

Coe45

Forum Probie
You've been doing better than me on those tests. My highest score was an 85% just on the practice tests. For the final I got a 72%. But yeah JB was defiantly hard for me, I actually started memorizing the answers lol. The nremt shut me off around 70. A lot of the questions I got were scenario, which I've come to like. So just study JB, and look over OB/Peds and CPR. Those will help you out tremendously. And remember gurgling sounds, suction. 26 bpm and shallow, ventilate. Look over ventilation rates for adults/children. And if you get nervous come testing time, get your hands on some Amphetamine to calm your nerves. Because when I first took my test, I couldn't remember nothing.

Coleoneps

Forum Probie
You've been doing better than me on those tests. My highest score was an 85% just on the practice tests. For the final I got a 72%. But yeah JB was defiantly hard for me, I actually started memorizing the answers lol. The nremt shut me off around 70. A lot of the questions I got were scenario, which I've come to like. So just study JB, and look over OB/Peds and CPR. Those will help you out tremendously. And remember gurgling sounds, suction. 26 bpm and shallow, ventilate. Look over ventilation rates for adults/children. And if you get nervous come testing time, get your hands on some Amphetamine to calm your nerves. Because when I first took my test, I couldn't remember nothing.

Lol thanks for the advice man. I scheduled my test for Next Friday. Hope to pass myself.

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
And if you get nervous come testing time, get your hands on some Amphetamine to calm your nerves. Because when I first took my test, I couldn't remember nothing.

Amphetamine, your kidding right?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Amphetamine, your kidding right?

I'm assuming he's referring to Adderall, but still. Even though it's really not hard to get an Rx for it. They give it out like candy.

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm assuming he's referring to Adderall, but still. Even though it's really not hard to get an Rx for it. They give it out like candy.

Well, it will hardly calm the nerves.

OP
OP
C

Coe45

Forum Probie
I just took mucinex because I came down with strep throat. I hardly think it was the medicine that calmed me down. Just the actual thought of taking something that "might" calm your nerves. Just a mental barrier I suppose, but hell I wasn't nervous when I took my test lol