About to take my NREMT

dana7681

Forum Ride Along
Well,
I found out today that I passed my NC state exam! woohoo. I am scheduled to take the NREMT on the 11th of Aug. I could move it up to a week sooner if I wanted to. I am pretty nervous about it. I have heard from a lot of people that the NREMT is a lot harder than our state, however, our instructor told us that he taught to national and the test should be easier for us.

I was wondering if I should try to read over my Brady book again, study some notes or how I might prepare to take the exam?

ToyotaTruck

Forum Crew Member
Well,
I found out today that I passed my NC state exam! woohoo. I am scheduled to take the NREMT on the 11th of Aug. I could move it up to a week sooner if I wanted to. I am pretty nervous about it. I have heard from a lot of people that the NREMT is a lot harder than our state, however, our instructor told us that he taught to national and the test should be easier for us.

I was wondering if I should try to read over my Brady book again, study some notes or how I might prepare to take the exam?

http://www.prenhall.com/emtachieve/ Best 30 bucks you can spend.

Stick with your ABC, regular protocol. If you think it is a simple answer, it probably is.

OP
OP
D

dana7681

Forum Ride Along
Took my NREMT this morning...now the waiting

EMT-23

Forum Crew Member
Well,

I just found out that I passed my national registry this morning. This is a really good day for me. Anyway to be honest, the test was tough. It was my 4th try. I studied very hard, I don't care that it took me 4 tries to pass...BUT I DID IT!...anyway, the one question that I had while working for this was, what can I do to study for the NREMT-B...I would highly recommend anyone to try emt achieve by prenhall...It helped me pass, that and you have to have 100% dedication to do it. You can do this, if you really want it...

OP
OP
D

dana7681

Forum Ride Along
Passed!!!

I just check my status to see if it said anything and I PASSED. It shut off after 65 so I was pretty nervous