A Sad day

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
Hi guys! Been awhile since I posted anything. Just wanted to stop in a say Hi to everyone. Been busy working. Hubby has taken a new job at a larger Sheriff's Dept, so looks like we will be moving sometime in the near future. Looking at possibly working for Rural Metro. Anyone here familiar with them?Suggestions?

On a much more sad note...... We found one of our officers deceased on the side of the road today. He was only with the dept for a short time but he was a super guy.He was a young 43 and still had alot of life to live. Being such a small community everyone is taking it extremely hard. Please keep our officers and EMS crews in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!!

Hastings

Noobie
He was found deceased on the side of the road at 40-something? Like, a heart attack, or an assault? Either way, unfortunate.

OP
OP
L

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
Looks like a heart attack but we won't know for sure till the atopsy is done.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Lisa,

I had to blink a few times when I saw your username. It's been a while! It's great to see you posting again.

I'm sorry to hear about the police officer, and your community will be in my thoughts. While this may be difficult, it may also bring your community closer together.

Take care, and don't be a stranger!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome back, Lisa.

Sorry about your area's loss.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
I'm sorry for your loss. It's amazing how quickly life can end. Best wishes to the family and the community he left behind.

emt19723

Forum Lieutenant
never a good thing to hear about :eek:(

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry for your loss and the loss of your department. RIP.

Jo

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
My thoughts and prayers are with you today and with his friends and family.....-_-

Epi-do

I see dead people
How tragic! My thoughts are with all of his friends and family.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
Very tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, coworkers, and community. May he Rest In Peace. -_-