5.11 Tactical Socks - Level I, 9" - NWT

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey all,

I got a couple pairs of 5.11 Level I Tactical Socks that came with some boots I bought and I have no need for them since I don't wear the 9" size. They are brand new, in the original retail packaging (still have the plastic ties). I have a pair of the 9" Level I socks' but personally just prefer the 6" socks. They are really warm and I have never had cold feet, even on the side of the road in the middle of winter!

They are the same ones seen here: http://www.511tactical.com/level-i-9-sock-regular-thickness.html and go for about $15.

I am willing to part with them for $11 a pair or $20 for the set. Shipping is whatever USPS wants to charge for it, but it looks like I can get them to the other side of the country for $3.26 for the pair or $2.41 each. USPS Priority is a flat $5.60. I'll be shipping from 43210 if you want to plug that in yourself to see how much it'll cost at usps.com! They are 5 ounces each and are THICKER than 1/4 inch.

Willing to take Paypal, Dwolla, USPS Money Order, or even trade for some amazon or eBay gift cards or something else--I'm sure we can work something out!

Thanks for looking!