48hr. NREMT-P Refresher online.

Trashtruck

Forum Captain
Has anybody heard of this? Or used it to renew their NREMT-P?

I've recertified by either taking the 48hr refresher course or submitting my con-ed hours on the paperwork. They(Registry) have only allowed 10hrs. of online con-ed to be submitted for renewal in the past. This is a full 48hr refresher, online. It sounds legit.

Has anybody used this method?

http://www.distancecme.com

medic417

The Truth Provider
One of the originals was Jon Puryear that does live online that meets the standards. You can google his name for website. He is legit not sure of the others.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I was considering this service also, I am outside the USA at the moment also. Would love to hear some one feedback from someone regarding it

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Ok guys I am really considering shelling out the money for this. Last chance to say something or forever hold your peace.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Hey guys, I am in the middle of this online "live" 48 hour paramedic refresher. If anyone has any questions about it let me know. I can highly recommend it so far

JGassert

Forum Ride Along
distancecme.com is legit, great instructors, and definitely great flexibility...able to complete refresher from comfort of home/anywhere you have highs peed internet connection.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
HOLY CRAP!!! $870!! Let us know how it goes and if it was worth it.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
HOLY CRAP!!! $870!! Let us know how it goes and if it was worth it.

haha that is there critical care course, I am not taking that. That is suppose to prep you to take the FP-C ect...

I am taking the 48 hour Paramedic refresher for $399, which I think is a fair price for a live 48 hour refresher.

I am also almost done with it now and it also included my NREMT-P to NRP bridge (8 hours of lecture) free.

Its a really interesting way to do this, plus I can take the early morning classes in my underwear if I want. Pretty cool

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Hahaha!! Whew....gotcha. Man, I was blown away. But seriously, let us know how the course goes and how it ends!! I'm interested too. Sounds like a sweet way to maintain you NR.

Take care bro

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Hey guys, I am all done with it now, great 48 hour refresher. I can recommend it %100. If anyone has any questions let me know.

BeachMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Wish I would have found this thread sooner so schulz wasn't going into it blind.

I just used these guys to recert last Dec-Jan. I highly recommend them.

Knowledgeable instructors. Affordable. Met some pretty cool people from all over the country. Flexible completion hours. I'll probably use them again in a couple years.