1 more question about medstar

RDavis1989

Forum Ride Along
My 'hiring process' to attend is somewhat coming up and they said the first part of it is a clinical interview. I'm assuming it'd be a process of whoever is interviewing you to test your clinical knowledge like running through scenarios or something. I was just wondering if anybody could shed some light on what type of questions they ask?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I say call Paula and ask her, as she would be the best able at answering your questions. Granted she wont be able to give you specific questions, but still better than maybe / maybe not getting reliable info from people on the interwebz.

Ps- I'm in Burleson too :p

medic084

Forum Ride Along
RDavis - The Clinical interview is conducted by the Clinical Department; it is a two panel interview that lasts about 20 minutes. The purpose of this interview is to gauge your critical thinking skills. The questions are more knowledge based and are not scenario based. Once you have completed the clinical interview, you will be assigned to the peer panel interview. If you call Paula, she could explain the peer interview to you in more detail. Hope this helps!