the 100% directionless thread

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
B) Yeah PACKER's. Just needed to say it!! B)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Packers?

fudge_packer.jpg

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
No, they are "packing fudge", but I am sure South Park has probably thrown it in a couple of their episodes.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Last two field shifts have been so quiet that the stations are offering for me to stay longer. No calls in 15 hours at one of the busiest stations in the city!! The medic even asked me if I wanted to stay and sleep on the couch in the student room. So they could have a night of no calls. Aarrrrrrrg!:wacko:

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Okay, so first day of classes start tomorrow for me to work towards EMT-B certification. I just had a dream where I was in an altercation with a gang, wearing an EMS uniform, and I got shot in the face. The entire dream was kind of weird, and it was like it was being video recorded, jumping around things. The dream ended, and compared to some of the other things that happened, this wasn't so bad, but I'm standing around, bullet hole in my cheek, asking, "Find my tongue so I can put it back on."

Is my subconscious projecting anxiety into my mind because I think class is going to be fun, or is it trying to produce funny one liners for the funny one liner thread?

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay, so first day of classes start tomorrow for me to work towards EMT-B certification. I just had a dream where I was in an altercation with a gang, wearing an EMS uniform, and I got shot in the face. The entire dream was kind of weird, and it was like it was being video recorded, jumping around things. The dream ended, and compared to some of the other things that happened, this wasn't so bad, but I'm standing around, bullet hole in my cheek, asking, "Find my tongue so I can put it back on."

Is my subconscious projecting anxiety into my mind because I think class is going to be fun, or is it trying to produce funny one liners for the funny one liner thread?

The latter....both...im not sure

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
Is it just me or does it feel like forever before your cards come in?

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
My first card and patches got lost in the mail... I was so paranoid I went down to the regional council office and picked the reissued card. it felt like it took a year.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm now the proud owner of a Kindle! :)

Sweet :) 2 (white) or 3 (black)? I love my Kindle 2, and love the Kindle app for Android that I put on my Nook Color

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I had my first field delivery today :) Still floating on cloud 9 it feels like. Delivered in the back of the bus with no problems. And right after that we had a fall call where the guy managed to sheer off the lower ball of his femur right above the kneecap. X-rays looked awesome

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate you. That is one call I still can't wait to get. I know I sound weird, but oh well.

I swore before today that I never ever wanted to do one of these... But now I'm thinking differently :) It's made this week a much better one for me!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
No, they are "packing fudge", but I am sure South Park has probably thrown it in a couple of their episodes.

Yes, there is an episode that has Tom Cruise working as a fudge packer. Quite hilarious.