Medic Students!!!

Hockey

Quackers
Volume 3 brady book. 3½ hours limit. Finished the test in 3 hours 27 minutes and some change. 81%

I have some gripes about the answers though we'll be discussing tomorrow ;)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
what a long, strange trip it's been

Final practicals tomorrow, final written on Wednesday.

NR Practicals next week.

It's almost over.

And I can't WAIT to get my cert and get out of Washington!

kittaypie

Forum Crew Member
passed national registry!!!! now i only need my state license :)

medic417

The Truth Provider

imurphy

Forum Captain
FINALLY Finished clinicals!!

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
In Memphis right now, taking my practical exam tomorrow morning. Got two or three more 24 hour shifts before I'm ready for the exam.

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
passed my practical exam yesterday, now just the written between me and my license.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Since Linuss linked this thread I figured I'd peek my head in :p Starting my medic class next month and I can't wait!

Sizz

Forum Lieutenant
Since Linuss linked this thread I figured I'd peek my head in :p Starting my medic class next month and I can't wait!

I start in 5 days pretty excited. This will be a good threat to subscribe to over the next year :)

MidwestFF

Forum Crew Member
I'm starting my Medic in 4 days! Only a year and a half of classroom and clinicals, then another 6 months of internship to be done!

Sizz

Forum Lieutenant
First day was pretty intense, got through a lot and recieved our drug list and deadlines (2) drugs to learn each week with a quiz and test for each.

MidwestFF

Forum Crew Member
This thread was starting to get burried, first mid term for medic school a week from Wednesday. I only have 5 more chapters in AAOS Emergency Care in the Streets to review. I'm feeling pretty good about that exam, now the physiology exam a week after that is another story, need to do alot more studying for that one!

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
Week 2 of my 16 week didactic portion is over. It feels pretty overwhelming with all the things being thrown at us at once. Heavy into A&P, Pharmacology, Policy, and Skills all at once. Not enough time in the day to get everything done I need to do!

MidwestFF

Forum Crew Member
I wouldn't even consider a 16 week course but then again no medical director in our area would even consider signing off on the course, or the resulting 'medics' to practice in that case either. I will only be one month in when I take my first exam and still have about 23 MONTHS of full time course work to go.

16 weeks may work in a 'Mother May I' system but here in Indiana our scope is only limited to what our medical director says that it is. Most of the protocols only include medical control as a last resort not the first step. 16 weeks of 'training' is suicide for the student and homicide for that medics patients. Just my 2 cents.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Guess, I might join this "group". I started class on the 25th of August. Been fun so far. The legal chapter was hard, but interesting at the same time. Gettin started in the A&P stuff this week. Woot!!