Xbox360 Rainbow Six Vegas2

Fire219man

Forum Crew Member
I am attempting to put together a small group of people to run with in the RBSV2 game. If you have an xbox360, and have RBSV2, and are interested in gaming, hollar at me in game.

Xbox Live: Fireman219

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
I just let my Xbox Live run over lol. So I can't play online as of yet. I was thinking about getting this game though. How is it?

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
I was turned off to R6 by the original PC game and haven't found one I liked since.

That said, if anyone here wants to play Team Fortress 2 or Halo 3, my GT is, surprisingly, Mr Conspiracy.

It dates back to middle school when I was playing lots of Half-Life deathmatch and thought a name like that was cool. I haven't had the heart to change it.

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
RSV2 kicks major bootey! Great graphics, smaller maps so the fighting is more intense, tangos are more accurate and they come after you quickly, you get to trick your character out more, and you can do a "versus" not unlike Call of Duty 4, but you can't do a 4 way on one screen, though. I don't like that.

At my base during bad weather and we can't fly, we have a power point projector and can do a 4 way on one screen, on games that allow it, with nurse, medic, pilot, and whoever else is there.

X-Box 360 with a power point projector is SWEET! Only thing lacking is surround sound.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
RSV2 kicks major bootey! Great graphics, smaller maps so the fighting is more intense, tangos are more accurate and they come after you quickly, you get to trick your character out more, and you can do a "versus" not unlike Call of Duty 4, but you can't do a 4 way on one screen, though. I don't like that.

At my base during bad weather and we can't fly, we have a power point projector and can do a 4 way on one screen, on games that allow it, with nurse, medic, pilot, and whoever else is there.

X-Box 360 with a power point projector is SWEET! Only thing lacking is surround sound.
Nice. I remember 2 Xbox's networked at the Squad, and 8 of us beating the snot out of each other in Halo 2... that was fun.

I'll get an Xbox 360 one of these years.

BTW.. great idea FireMan219!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
dont have an xbox, but played it on ps3. really wasnt impressed.

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
Nice. I remember 2 Xbox's networked at the Squad, and 8 of us beating the snot out of each other in Halo 2... that was fun.

I'll get an Xbox 360 one of these years.

BTW.. great idea FireMan219!

Oh man, we're on a huge kick on video games down at our squad lately. Right now we're playing Condemned 2 with all the lights off late at night. I highly suggest the game, but don't play it alone, it's scary as all heck! lol.