Wwjd

AlaskaEMT

Forum Crew Member
Haha, I love this thread.

Well, he was purposely dying for our sins... God had a DNR for this guy and the scene wasn't safe in the first place.

Good times :)

emtech419

Forum Probie
Am I the only person that would call a helo for this guy? Its gonna take at least 20-30 minutes to extricate from the planks, if that's not extended extrication I don't know what is!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Am I the only person that would call a helo for this guy? Its gonna take at least 20-30 minutes to extricate from the planks, if that's not extended extrication I don't know what is!

Doesn't ancient Jerusalem have a trauma center that we could transport to vis ground donkey... after all the patient did walk to the scene to begin with. Are we considering flying them to Corinth, Cyprus, or Rome itself? And with the exception of Icarus, who has flight capabilities? :p

emtech419

Forum Probie
Doesn't ancient Jerusalem have a trauma center that we could transport to vis ground donkey... after all the patient did walk to the scene to begin with. Are we considering flying them to Corinth, Cyprus, or Rome itself? And with the exception of Icarus, who has flight capabilities? :p

I'm pretty sure Jerusalem didn't even have cardiac cath....

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm pretty sure Jerusalem didn't even have cardiac cath....

But they did have an awesome Leporsy Wing at Jerusalem General and a great "waiting for a miricle" department at Isreal Community Hospital! I think that your patient may have even interned at Mercy Hospital.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
^^ POST OF THE YEAR!
And that's coming from a Jew!

I give that a +1000000000000

and im catholic... so i definitely enjoyed this post thoroughly

emtech419

Forum Probie
There's a mercy hospital near my service areas, and it's a level one trauma center, so if I ever did get this patient that's probably where they'd end up going :-D