WoW

EMTRyan88

Forum Probie
Been playing since Vanilla but have been quitting off and on as it gets very boring when you have done everything. I kicked this habit back in May or so been clean ever since. Now with Cataclysm I feel the draw to come back to it but I am resisting the best I can. Really dont want it sucking up my time.

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
Just finished didactic of Medic school - had to take a year off for that but I am back and in clinical.

US - Hyjal - Horde
-Macri - Shaman

US - Icecrown - Alliance
-Xeroz - Druid
-Micros - Mage
-Morcos - Priest

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Maybe I missed it, but what game is this?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
World of Warcraft

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
which I am currently getting paid to play it :) The joys of being the on call crew today and the duty crew running a transfer to the city

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
I told you that I had missed it. lol

I hear you on getting paid to play. Right now I am a police/fire/ems dispatcher and I'm getting paid to read the EMTLife forum! lol

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Quite a few of the police officers here play it. Alot of my friends have played it. I honestly havn't seen much about it other than the Mr. T commercials about a mo-hawk. lol It looks like it could be fun though.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, nice. I'm on one of my last precept days, at one of the slowest stations. Guess who's playing wow and surfing EMTLife?:p

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Fun stuff...and yes, Dispatch is another word for 'black hole.' LOL

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown knows better to approach the rumpus room when Mrs Brown is WOWing .... oh well mroe dinner for Brown mmm nums nums! :D

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
You should get a hobby Brown. Something to do besides choppers an jumpsuits all day. Hmmm maybe crafts? boating? fishing? Hunting? or you could even take up WoW yerself!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
You should get a hobby Brown. Something to do besides choppers an jumpsuits all day. Hmmm maybe crafts? boating? fishing? Hunting? or you could even take up WoW yerself!

That would be kinda interesting... I can see it now. A gnome wearing a bright orange robe comes up in one of their rust bucket helicopters, jumps out and says, "I'm Dr. Brown with HEMS"

Oh, nevermind. That image is giving me a headache.:wacko:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief

Brown has a hobby. Is Mrs Brown a hobby? Well she is more of an ongoing mental puzzle. Anyway, Brown goes to the gym (not enough), reads, cooks and likes planes.

Hello Rhein Control its Medivac, just south of Otobrun northbound VFR into the TMA 1,500ft or below transit northbound, we have information lima .... Medivac leaving the TMA, changing local traffic, will remain below the floor of controlled airspace, VFR and twelve hundred, chow!

See? :D

That would be kinda interesting... I can see it now. A gnome wearing a bright orange robe comes up in one of their rust bucket helicopters, jumps out and says, "I'm Dr. Brown with HEMS"

Oh, nevermind. That image is giving me a headache.:wacko:

Brown is a Brown not a gnome .... not a bad idea tho :D

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
Brown your cool factor would go up if you would rapel out of the helo.
then you treat while Oz finds somewhere to park. And maybe a cool hat

TheyCallMeNasty

Forum Crew Member
Im on dark iron alliance here

85 Warrior
80 Druid
80 Death Knight
80 Shaman(Horde)
80 Rogue
60 Priest
40 Warlock
and i have a 65 mage on Zuluhed Horde