Worried Student.

OP
OP
C

Craw

Forum Probie
Thanks Everyone Im glad too tell yall that I passed the NREMT, And I am going to continue reviewing and try to absorb all that I can

FlamingFirefox

Forum Probie
Well Congratulations! you really gotta know your stuff to pass the NR,now dont stop there,keep learning,keep reading books or heck go for paramedic,now if paramedic is not for you,just be a well educated EMT. EMT basic is only going to teach you the basics to save someones life,now just start adding some education to that,for example take anatomy and physiology,EKG and phlebotomy,plus theres an ACLS book for EMTs,so you can know what is going on,even though some things in ACLS are not on the emts scope of practice,atleast you know whats going on.

OP
OP
C

Craw

Forum Probie
Thanks. My next step is to go on to Emt Advanced. I really excited for what is to come.

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
Good for you. Congrats on passing nr means you have to of learned something. And on to the advanced level if your heart is truly in thus field I would suggest going for medic. Im in medic school now. Its tough but I love this field so its makes it easier for me to learn. Good luck and have fun.

Medic2b1623

Forum Ride Along
When I was in Paramedic class and I felt that the instructor wasn't coming across well with the material or maybe he breezed through the material I would "GOOGLE" things to read up on the information. I did that quite a bit and it does help. Good luck!