Wisconsin Church Go-er kills 7

BloodNGlory02

Forum Crew Member
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/mar05/30...asp?source=tmj4

This happened approximately 2 miles from my city. This was a place I visited frequently and had my junior prom in the very room this took place in. We can only hope the responding units have a major debriefing and all come away ok. Its' not everyday we see these things in this area.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
First, welcome to EMTLife. I'm glad you came and hope you stick around and post.

Second, why couldn't your first be something on happier note? :p Like a little about yourself, where you're from, what got you into EMS. That sort of thing.

Lastly, I read this story earlier today and couldn't believe it. This on the heels of what happened in Atlanta, then on the heels of the other judge related shooting. These past couple of weeks have been odd and for the sake of everyone I hope it ends now.

I, also, hope that everyone involved gets some help. Whether it's debriefing (CSID) for those who responded to the scene or for the church goers that were there when it happened, everyone there needs to find their own way of getting the emotions out. Keeping it all bottled in won't help.

Chimp

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
What is it with all these mass shootings?

Can't go to a court house, can't go to church...

Gee Whiz Monkey Fizz! :blink:

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
crazy crazy crazy. I wonder why he did it. Just to up and shoot people from your church one day. Better be a good reason.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by Phridae@Mar 14 2005, 04:36 PM
Better be a good reason.
There is no way there is a reason to justify this.

emtchicky156

Forum Crew Member
I was right across the street when the whole thing started. All the sudden police ambulances and firetrucks show up. I thought maybe a fire didnt know what happened till I got home and was shocked. I was thinking that this could of been alot worse with all the places around there with alot of people in them.