More Flood:
IMG00d021-20100818-0916.jpg

0818100930b.jpg

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Be safe out there! ;)

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Reminds me of Opryland in May. Hope your wallet's water-proof (mine wasn't).

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Now don't go risking your life to rescue any "patients" who thrive on octane rather than calories :)

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Now don't go risking your life to rescue any "patients" who thrive on octane rather than calories :)

You heard about that new car that runs on water?

... from the Gulf of Mexico

alphatrauma

Forum Captain
Cookeville, TN Right now:

Same system just pulled in my area. Damn near everything here is below sea level... so we'll probably be looking the same way soon :sad:

Reminds me of Opryland...

I used to work there back in the day... great times

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Same system just pulled in my area. Damn near everything here is below sea level... so we'll probably be looking the same way soon :sad:

I just checked the radar at the EMA, there is another line of storms coming through, we are under severe warning until 0100.

@mgr22

I'll meet you at the top of the bat man tower, we'll watch the world end from there.

alphatrauma

Forum Captain
It sure is a lot easier on my back than the streets were. My goal is to postpone disability until after I hold my grandkids.

Amen!

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, everything turned out ok. We really didn't have to do much in the way of medical response, thankfully. Most of what we did were helping the FF get the elderly out of their homes in the low lying areas and just helping people in our community in general. It certainly could have been much worse.

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
More Tennessee flooding, great.

It could've been a lot worse. I am just thankful no one was hurt and that we didn't sustain too much property damage.

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Be thankful that Nashville != NOLA.

You are a programmer too? I assume from your use of "!=" aka Not Equal in programming that you are a programmer. Cool.

thatJeffguy

Forum Lieutenant
You are a programmer too? I assume from your use of "!=" aka Not Equal in programming that you are a programmer. Cool.

No, just a computer geek that inhabits lots of geeky forums.

It's a great symbol, i'm surprised no ASCII character exists.