Who's going to TX EMS conference???

bigdogems

Forum Lieutenant
Just curious who is going to be attending TX EMS conference seeing that there are a bunch of people on here from TX. What classes are you looking forward to? And 6th street at night is not a class. Though it may be a learning experience :rofl:

Wes

Forum Lieutenant
I'll be there. And teaching a class.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I may be going. Depends on how it plays out with a couple races. Luckily I get to go off my service's dime :D

AlphaButch

Forum Lieutenant
I'm going to try to make it as I'm looking forward to it; really depends on how busy we are.

Classes I want to attend; Pediatric Stroke, Sepsis and EMS, Expanded Scope Prehospital Ultrasound, Friday night lights and one of the 12 lead courses (one of my former instructor recommendeds it). 6th Street and The capnography class might be interesting as well.

Wes

Forum Lieutenant
Here's the class I'm doing:

An Eagle, a Legal Beagle and
an Aggie Redux: Transport
Decisions
Wes Ogilvie, MPA, JD,
NREMT-P, LP
S. Marshal Isaacs, MD, FACEP
Dudley Wait, BBA, LP

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

Decisions
Wes Ogilvie, MPA, JD,
NREMT-P, LP
Dudley Wait, BBA, LP

Lol I didn't know Dudley was doing a class this year! Surprised it's not his safety one (always want to put my seatbelt on after that one!)

OP
OP
bigdogems

bigdogems

Forum Lieutenant

Decisions
Wes Ogilvie, MPA, JD,
NREMT-P, LP
Dudley Wait, BBA, LP

May have to check it out. I start pre-conference on Friday. Doing the NAEMSE instructor course. I want to try to catch all of Page's and Bouvier's classes.