Where to find Cold Weather EMS Pants

Divert

Forum Ride Along
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this question, but its my first post.
I was recently asked by the staff at my station to find and reserch some cold weather pants. Our service is located in northern Alberta with many different highways passing through our county. We need to find some pants that we can throw on overtop of our uniform that will work for temps as low as -30's while kneeling in waste deep snow. We would prefer the bib type but really any will work. Thanks again for any info on where to start, been looking for a few days now and have found absolutely nothing
Thanks again
Divert

reaper

Working Bum
Carhart Arctic coverall bibs. They are warm, tough and used by most people that work outdoors in extreme weather.

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
I'm going to second the heli-hansen. In 2001 I worked a winter season in the oil and gas fields of Canada's arctic (If you've seen the show Ice Road Truckers, that's where I was).

Incredible gear, very warm. Very durable.

Chris

OP
OP
D

Divert

Forum Ride Along
I know about the helly hansens and i actually own a pair of carharts for hunting but i was wondering if there was anything out there more along the ems uniform type, something that would be appropriate to wear on an ambulance (high vis./protection from broken glass/ripping)