where and how can I get a PVC raincoat lettered?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I bought a good forty five dollar coat with reflective this and lime green that, good zipper and vents, but found the dealer could or would not letter it. Links? Technical suggestions?

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Check out Instant Imprints. They are a chain and you may have a store near you. They do all my shirts for my company.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
return it and buy one from galls all lettered up. they do custom lettering.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Thanks for the replies!

(I asked one of the deputies about it, and he wanted to know where and how to buy a new "good" forty-five dollar raincoat!).
Really can't return it. Not to advertise, but I found stuff at the local "Bare Bones" workwear outlet to be reasonably priced, available, rational, and the owner very willing to help even when a sale is obviously not imminent.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Addendum from Mycrofft

OK, I've emailed Galls and cited EMTLife as my source. Intant Imprints is not closer than 150 miles away. My local letterer-er-er said shops are charry about using their machines to "melt" lettering onto people's preowned PVC wear because dirt, Scotchguard, Armorall and other spooge cann ruin their machines. Seems to me ever since the latest middle east conflict kicked off, real cloth ScotchLite material has been scarce and/or expensive.