What type of Siren Do You Use?

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Forum Captain
Good Post, Chief... Anyone can have an opinion, but on an EMS Forum, everyone is gonna ignore opinions with no (or little) knowledge and experience to back it up. And to believe that you opinion is better than the opinionsof people who know more than what they read in a book, saw online, or experienced on a ride along is arrogance and proves that you are unwilling to learn, but already believe yourself to be a pre-paragod... you will be ignores, not respected, and brushed off as someone that real EMSers don;t want in the field... if that is the impression that is wanted... whatever... you reap what you sow!!!

Wow, I am just asking the type of siren. Get off it man, and stop trying to say the same things a million times. This thread has just been a total repeat of itself day after day.

If you want to tell me what you think of me, it would be much appreciated if you did so in PM. And maybe then I will give you an honest answer to your opinion, but that is not going to happen here.

I can't change the fact that I am not in EMS, but I certainly am not going to feel like I have no place to post. Disregard my posts if you want, see if I honestly care.

But you spouting all this stuff out here is ridiculous.

-Cory-

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
Back on topic

Manual switch activated... but there's also a foot pedal to keep both hands on the wheel. :)

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Forum Captain
Manual switch activated... but there's also a foot pedal to keep both hands on the wheel. :)

Does the foot pedal run a q-siren(mechanical sound)?

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
Does the foot pedal run a q-siren(mechanical sound)?

On our trucks the foot pedal does exactly what the manual switch does. There's a separate dial that let's you change the tones (like yelp, wail, etc.)