What should I study for Florida Paramedic exam?

ekulluke1

Forum Ride Along
Hi, I am a recent Paramedic graduate and am getting ready for the Florida state exam. I am looking for some online material to help point out what to focus on. Any suggestions?

A fellow Paramedic told me of a website with a collection of the many simliar FL state questions that were recited from memory. Does this exist?

Thanks in advance for any & all your help.

Luke.

gicts

Forum Lieutenant
I haven't taken any state exams, but I'm sure your teacher(s) might have some good advise. That is who I spoke with extensively before my NR test. Don't get too stressed out, it isn't rocket science. Just review everything thing you have been taught and the order of the NREMT skills sheet.

MasterIntubator

Forum Captain
I have always been a fan of studying the entire book and being ready for whatever question comes along.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
In VA, the state Paramedic exam covers the entire scope of practice of a paramedic.

I'd probably study everything I learned in class.

reaper

Working Bum
You will need to know all your basic medic knowledge. You also need to be very up to date with the state protocols. Especially the trauma and stroke alerts.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
The Florida State Paramedic Exam is a joke. It takes about 20 minutes to complete, and many of the questions they ask should be known to any EMT-B who has minimal experience.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Trauma alert criteria, strokes, enviromental and barotrauma.