What resources should I use to help study?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Reversing the order...

our school made us return the tests and we couldnt keep them! My teacher didnt believe in notes, so all i have is my book and a emt-b flashcard book by REA...where are you from?

Hi, I hope! My classmates , not that reliable, out of 10..only 3 of us passed the class n the practical...I test Feb 1st

I wonder if there is a correlation.

Good advice above. Just remember not to over study.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

OP
OP
TbArbie

TbArbie

Forum Crew Member
Like everyone else said, textbook is a good place to start. For Massachusetts-specific info, you can download a PDF fie of the Statewide Treatment Protocols from the OEMS website, just make sure that it is the most current version.

Recently I stumbled across a site maintained by a member here, I believe Brandon Oto, that has thoroughly impressed me...check it out at www.emsbasics.com.

Otherwise, study like you did for your exams and I think you'll do fine. Remember your acronyms and mnemonics, brush up on the things that may not have been covered very thoroughly in class such as obstetrics and operations, and I think you should do well.

Thank you, I will check out the site, and I have been rereading my book...again thank you!

OP
OP
TbArbie

TbArbie

Forum Crew Member
Reversing the order...

I wonder if there is a correlation.

Good advice above. Just remember not to over study.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Thank you very much & I will do!