what is a few of the hardest things to learn in the EMT-B courses?

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
I think it depends on the type of student you are and your background knowledge. A lot of people had problems with A&P, but since I'd had the class it wasn't a problem. For me the biggest thing was the abbreviations.
Best Luck :)

crash_cart

Forum Crew Member
I think it depends on the type of student you are and your background knowledge. A lot of people had problems with A&P, but since I'd had the class it wasn't a problem. For me the biggest thing was the abbreviations.
Best Luck :)

Excellent point! When you consider that people are coming from areas such as business, education, or any non-medical profession, it's easy to see how changing mindsets and core knowledge about things, not to mention "how to" regarding situations can be problematic. I had about a three week period where I couldn't get the test structure down in preparing for our final. It wasn't until I slowed down and tried to think more methodically, that I could finally "see" the question and the right answer. It's difficult to explain and I proably butchered it with this attempt,:blush: but I know that's what I went through.