What comes in the NREMT certification packet?

EMTBeau

Forum Ride Along
So I am a new member to EMTLIFE, obviously. I've read a lot of threads as a non member but I wasn't able to find an answer to my question. I even tried searching for my question first but I got zero results. I just want to know what comes in the packet they are sending me, apart from my certificate. I've heard they send patches and numerous things but I would like to know from someone who has first hand knowledge. I took the EMT-B test yesterday, ended at 70 questions, and got my results stating I passed at 5:00am this morning. Just thought I'd share that considering a lot of people ask on other threads.
Thanks in advance for the replies.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
I got a patch (that I lost :glare:), my cert, and some reading material. There's also an order form in there, so I guess I could order myself another patch.

OP
OP
EMTBeau

EMTBeau

Forum Ride Along
Thank You, Martyn.
The test was nothing like people said it would be. I didn't find it hard at all but I was nervous nonetheless.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Thank You, Martyn.
The test was nothing like people said it would be. I didn't find it hard at all but I was nervous nonetheless.

It was the same way for me. Congratz on successfully passing it. Hopefully you'll have an easy time finding employment! :D

OP
OP
EMTBeau

EMTBeau

Forum Ride Along
Thanks TB. Unfortunately all the jobs have been filled with the surge of new EMT graduates. I may just volunteer until a job opens up.