west coast university

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone,
I am currently an emt working in los angeles county trying to get a second opinon. I have been tryig to get into my local cc nursing program but with the influx of every one going back to school in the past few years wait list have doubled. I've been noticing a horrible occurance that classes fill up almost instatly including waitlists. On my time off i was browsing other cc schools and came across West Coast University which pretty muck seems to be a commercial school. I have had a bad experience before with one of these schools in a unrelated field years ago (westwood). My question is has any one heard of anyone going and passing and actually finding a job. Do hospitals even consider graduates from these schools? Any help would be awesome.
Thanks,
Woodtown EMT

This question would be more appropriate on a nursing message board.

Anonymous

Forum Captain
Hello everyone,
I am currently an emt working in los angeles county trying to get a second opinon. I have been tryig to get into my local cc nursing program but with the influx of every one going back to school in the past few years wait list have doubled. I've been noticing a horrible occurance that classes fill up almost instatly including waitlists. On my time off i was browsing other cc schools and came across West Coast University which pretty muck seems to be a commercial school. I have had a bad experience before with one of these schools in a unrelated field years ago (westwood). My question is has any one heard of anyone going and passing and actually finding a job. Do hospitals even consider graduates from these schools? Any help would be awesome.
Thanks,
Woodtown EMT

I know several people who have graduated passed the NCLEX and found jobs. Tough market for new grads tho. Also there is a hefty price tag for that school.