Well

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
Hi everyone, i just ran across this site yesterday. i am excited to see how this works. i have never done anything like this online ems wise. looking forward to getting aquainted.:blush:

Welcome to the funny farm.

nrmedic

Forum Ride Along
She already weighs 12 pounds. Mommy's milk must be good to her. ;)
Are they going to close the SHU at the LSCI or have they decided how they are going to do that yet? If it is up to me, you all can have it! You know how I luvs da SHU!! What is the latest with the hiring situation? Any decent prospects? I don't talk to anyone to find out all the latest news and gossip. Ya'll need to keep me informed!

OP
OP
Fedmedic

Fedmedic

Forum Lieutenant
The SHU will remain open at the LSCI for the camp, FCI and LSCI. Our SHU will be for the FMC and the FCI II. Unsure about the hiring prospects, since everything goes through Texas now we don't have much control.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
The SHU will remain open at the LSCI for the camp, FCI and LSCI. Our SHU will be for the FMC and the FCI II. Unsure about the hiring prospects, since everything goes through Texas now we don't have much control.
in ENGLISH please??? I don't speak PrisonSpeak!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
um i don't know it that is a good thing or a bad thing. but if it is the funny farm i should fit in just fine:p
We are DIFFERENT.... in a GOOD way.

WELCOME!