Well i finally got through..

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Well thanks for all the advice I asked for in regards to getting a second interview from AMR.. and what should I do in case they don't call back. I kept bugging and today the HR girl called and left a message stating something about a second interview and she told me to call her back between the hours of 3 and 5 still no anwser but I left a voicemail so hopefully she'll call me tomorrow morning, but I think I have a second interview probably this Friday..does anybody have any idea as to want AMR does on the second interview??

I heard you pretty much basically have the job they just sit you down in a room and meet with some people and they basically tell you what they expect to see from you...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Good for you!
Have you already gone through the scripted interview?
There is one that they run off of a series of cards... standard interview questions.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
you got it, they knew they wanted you after your first interview and the fact that you were persistint. relax.....

OP
OP
EMTgurl911

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Haha well John I dont know all I know is when I had my first interview the guy had a piece of paper with point based questions out of a possible 15 and there was 5 questions but I dont know what my score was..I'm kind of frustrated though when she left a voicemail she was talking to fast and I believe she said something about a second interview and to call her back so I can schedule it friday my dumass deletes the message I should of never did that but oh well Im going to keep calling til she anwsers..but alot of people told me when you get a second interview they never heard of anybody not getting the job after that :glare:

emtds28

Forum Ride Along
San Bernardino? What division are you interviewing with? I was a Paramedic and a Field Supervisor / Paramedic with the Rancho Cucamonga division from 2002 - 2004. Good luck with your interview!