Wanted : Strobes

mattkuhl

Forum Ride Along
Wanted - 4 or 6 outlet strobe kit with 15 or more WPS per head. Need it less than $200.

Thanks,
Matt

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by mattkuhl@Apr 25 2004, 03:45 PM
Wanted - 4 or 6 outlet strobe kit with 15 or more WPS per head. Need it less than $200.

Thanks,
Matt
Have you checked out:
eBay
eBay Motors
Galls ??

Between those three you can usually find some good deals. I'm not sure how much the equipment you listed retails for, but I would think you can't get many deals better than on eBay. Galls also has huge purchasing power because they are so big, and they tend to be a bit cheaper than the others.

I hope that helps a bit. Be sure to let us know if you found any additional sources, I'm always trying to find the places with the best deals.

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I'm getting ready to start to sell that stuff... if you tell me what brand you want, i'll see what i can do for you

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm getting ready to start to sell that stuff... if you tell me what brand you want, i'll see what i can do for you
The member hasn't visited the board in over two years. I'm not so sure they'll see your message.

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
Yeah, I'm thinking they aren't looking anymore. Although I am. Looking to get a bubblegum light to put in top. Something small and (most important) inexpensive.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I always hated the light to put on top. I prefer the strobe you put on the dashboard. I find the magnetic base always scratches up the roof.

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
I'm not a huge fan of the lights on the top either, I also prefer the lights either on the dash or the lights that stick to the windshield with the suction cups. However, one (of the two) jurisdictions that I run in requires 360 degree coverage. IE, light(s) on top.

emtwacker710

Forum Captain
I am a member of this forum also elightbars.org
Become a member there and I'm sure they will help you out, their lighting for sale/wanted section is much larger than the one here