Wanted: Pink Stuff

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
I mentioned in one of the other forum categories that I was putting together a first aid bag for trauma emergencies. I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can procure various first aid items in pink.

No, I'm not joking... yes I realize this sounds funny, but I have more reasons for this than the fact that I love pink (although that is a factor)

Mostly I don't want my gear mistaken for anyone elses.

Seems like with all the breast cancer awareness stuff, I could find more in pink (and oh how I love contributing my 10% to breast cancer research)

I know I have found gloves, vet wrap, and trauma sheers, along with a few other things.

Anything else you folks can point me in the direction of?

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
I mentioned in one of the other forum categories that I was putting together a first aid bag for trauma emergencies. I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can procure various first aid items in pink.

No, I'm not joking... yes I realize this sounds funny, but I have more reasons for this than the fact that I love pink (although that is a factor)

Mostly I don't want my gear mistaken for anyone elses.

Seems like with all the breast cancer awareness stuff, I could find more in pink (and oh how I love contributing my 10% to breast cancer research)

I know I have found gloves, vet wrap, and trauma sheers, along with a few other things.

Anything else you folks can point me in the direction of?

Google "pink EMS equipment gear" and you'll go bankrupt buying the results...

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Vet wrap is Medirip, usually.

I've seen hot pink Littman-style stethoscopes and a BP cuff.
Buy a roll of pink eletrical tape or autoclave tape and tag your stuff.
Buy a roll of hot pink surveyor's tape and tag yourt bag handles and luggage.
My wife has pink CA awareness tennie balls on her walker (soon to be discarded).
Got it?