Want to Scale your ambulance in 1:87? Call me ^_^

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Hello again!

This is my hobby, recreate the ambulance of my dept in 1:87 scale!

Am I crazy? . . . I think yes...

www.187mania.tk

B)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
that is so cool!!B) what do you charge including shipping and handling?^_^

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello again!

This is my hobby, recreate the ambulance of my dept in 1:87 scale!

Am I crazy? . . . I think yes...

www.187mania.tk

B)
Naw, no worse then me. I give all of the training and "live" ambulances nicknames!;)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
LOL

I don't do it for money ^_^

Anyway if you have some photos of une Ford E450 i can try to paint it for you :)

I think you are my new best friend!!^_^ :) ^_^

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
That is the coolest thing ever! I'm definitely going to send you some photos of my station's unit, and even though you're not doing it for money, I'll be more than happy to give you something for your time.

I found a pretty good translation service online, but I don't quite understand part of the process. Can you please explain this step? Why do you cut it apart that way?

Thanks,
Sam

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
That is the coolest thing ever! I'm definitely going to send you some photos of my station's unit, and even though you're not doing it for money, I'll be more than happy to give you something for your time.

I found a pretty good translation service online, but I don't quite understand part of the process. Can you please explain this step? Why do you cut it apart that way?

Thanks,
Sam

Sure ^_^

I'm trying to realize a "short pass" Sprinter, but the only model found is a "long pass" Sprinter. . .

Long-pass is 7,4 cm, after the CUT is 5,8 cm
mercedes_1.jpg

mercedes_6.jpg

see the difference? :)

Is not easy work on a model big as a pencil rubber :p

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Just a note...

If you can't imagin the real dimension of my models. . .

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I need to send you some photos of one of my girls, do I sent it via the internet or do I send it to you via mail?:)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I refer to my ambulances as "the girls" Now my boss thinks i'm crazy! (In a good way! :blush:

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
I refer to my ambulances as "the girls" Now my boss thinks i'm crazy! (In a good way! :blush:

Yeah I understand :p

I have no problem to give you my contacts...

MSN: manueljbaces@hotmail.com

Email: bobo81@libero.it

:)

Today i'm home coz I have fever :sad: , if you want to add me to MSN contact list i'll accept at soon ^_^

and. . . . . . .

TATAAAAA ! ! !

This is the Ford E450 i find... Ready to be repainted... B)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
:) Hey folks! I know I am a goof when it comes to computers but two things. First, how do I sent pictures via the Internet, and second, If I only want to quote a sentence, not the entire paragraph, how do I do that? Thanks for the help in advance! ^_^

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hi Hedar! how are you feeling today? Any better?:)

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
:) Hey folks! I know I am a goof when it comes to computers but two things. First, how do I sent pictures via the Internet,

Save the picture(s) on your computer. Open your email rpgram and write your email message. Then attach the pictures. (Most email programs have a picture of a paper clip or a button that says "attach." Click it and then select the picture that you want to send.) Alternatively, you can upload them for free to a service such as ImageShack.us and just send a link to the picture. (ImageShack will give you the link)

and second, If I only want to quote a sentence, not the entire paragraph, how do I do that? Thanks for the help in advance! ^_^

I assume that you are asking how to quote part of a paragraph here on EMTLife? If so, hit the quote button below the post you wish to quote and delete the text that you do not want.

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
TATAAAAA ! ! !

This is the Ford E450 i find... Ready to be repainted... B)

Sweeeeet! My unit is a E450! I'll send you pics today or tomorrow. Thanks so much and I hope you feel better.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank you FF-EMT Sam!!:) I swear now I have to get the hang of pictures! Had anymore wild shifts lately? I am just still banging my head against the wall for grant writing. Have you ever seen or heard about a Patient trainer called a "MediMan"? My boss, "bless his heart" ;) would love to have one of those things but are you ready for the price tag......drum roll and smelling salts please.............. 60 thousand dollars!!! that loud thud you just heard was me once again picking myself off the floor:p

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
Thank you FF-EMT Sam!!:) I swear now I have to get the hang of pictures! Had anymore wild shifts lately? I am just still banging my head against the wall for grant writing. Have you ever seen or heard about a Patient trainer called a "MediMan"? My boss, "bless his heart" ;) would love to have one of those things but are you ready for the price tag......drum roll and smelling salts please.............. 60 thousand dollars!!! that loud thud you just heard was me once again picking myself off the floor:p

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: Sixty WHAT?!?!?!?! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

We have a rescue captain in my area who wants...brace yourself...a helicopter. Never mind that we need one only about once a month and there's already one less than 15 minutes away....