Vote for Your Favorite Medical Drama on TV!

BEST MEDICAL DRAMA ON TV

• Total voters

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
There was a sequel to House of God too. Can't recall the name but its on a shelf in my basement somewhere.

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
I voted for Grey's although I don't know if I would consider it a *medical* drama.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Scrubs is the best of the list, but it isn't a DRAMA... so I had to vote for ER. I've only seen bits and pieces of Grey's and House... and I've not been thrilled.

I'm with Airmedic_8 - the first few seasons of ER were great... then it has gone downhill. I guess part of it is that after 6 or 7 seasons, they run out of original ideas.

Third Watch was good for the first few seasons, too... I can't wait until they get around to releasing the first season(s) on DVD.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
ohh my i LOVED third watch!!!! I can't wait!!

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
i vote none of the above... it's EMERGENCY! hands down... you can't beat johnny gage and roy desoto in their dodge ram utility body for all of the exciting calls that we never get.

Aileana

Forum Lieutenant
I don't watch TV, so I really can't vote. Medical dramas normally are so fake though, from what little I've seen, that they'd probably piss me off more than entertain me...

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
House M.D. gets props for getting most of its medicine right, and being funny. That said, it needed to end a season ago.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
WHAT!! NO EMERGENCY!!!:eek:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank You Darlin'!!!

Last edited by a moderator: