1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

UNITY EMS IS NOW ON INSTAGRAM - UNIFORMS DESIGNED FOR MEDICS BY MEDICS

Discussion in 'General Advertising' started by JSmith27, May 28, 2018.

1. JSmith27

JSmith27 Forum Crew Member

Education:
    Student
    Hello Everyone,

First let me say that I hope everyone had a great EMS WEEK! To you men and women who are EMS professionals thank you for all you do!

I introduced myself to this thread late last summer...we were in the process of developing a new uniform designed specifically around the needs of EMS (www.theunityems.com).

We successfully launched at EMS Today in late February to very positive agency, medic, and market reception! - To those who provided input on this forum, THANK YOU!

We recently launched our Instagram page, and we would sincerely appreciate it if you all would follow and share: https://www.instagram.com/unityems/

We exist for the sole and simple purpose to HELP EMS! Help empower you as proud medical professionals; help improve your safety, comfort, and happiness; help improve the community recognition and understanding of all that you do!

Any support would be sincerely appreciated!

Have a very Happy Memorial Day!

All the best,
    Don

---
    Don Mekkes
    Founder
    UNITY EMS
    www.theunityems.com
    616-901-0040