Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Grim reaper, how about putting that on a businnes card!:p

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
I'd take Grim Reaper over the nicknames the last two EMTs got from my FTO when he was training them. One is either Mr. Poopiepants or Fetal. The other is Rosie Altar Boy.

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Ok, ok, so here's the story behind the names.

Mr. Poopiepants/Fetal: This kid was doing FTO time and he and his/my FTO were accidentally barricaded in an apartment because of a rowdy mob outside because the pt. they were treating had been stabbed in the head. He was trying to find a pulse, but said he couldn't feel one. At about that same moment, the pt. sat up and hugged our FTO. The kid apparently jumped back innumerable feet and, ummm, yeah, Code Brown. Fetal comes from the fact that he's pertrified of my FTO and partner, so whenever they come into a room where he is, apparently he cowers.

Rosie Altar Boy: This kid is apparently very straight-laced and high strung, something my FTO and partner are not (hence the altar boy). Rosie came from him having a very feminine pink rose tattoo on his shoulder...which he doesn't have a solid story behind, so...

CotWoman

Forum Crew Member
We had a student in our class we nicknamed Dr. Death - because everytime he had a clinical he had a least 1 code...