treating newbies like.....

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
EMS is full of the warm fuzzy types. I just don't happen to be one of them.

i am warm and fuzzy, i can give you a hug if you want one...j/k. i;m a jerk. it is still hard to distinguish between whining and venting. i guess it depends on the presence of malice or even grave detail. it still sounds like this person got the short end of the stick coming out of his "partners" a$$es. but yeah i get bad people all the time. the worst are the patients, but atleast with the patients i only usually have to see them once and not every shift.

scottmcleod

Forum Crew Member

medicp94dao

Forum Crew Member
And most importantly, don't take the advice of people who weren't there and who don't know what actually transpired as gospel.

If an EMT can't come onto this forum to vent a bit without being told some of the crap that some of the posters on this thread have written, just where are they supposed to go? You folks with the holier than thou, seen it all, suck it up attitudes are part of the problem. The original poster wasn't complaining that they didn't see enough fluffy bunnies, they were commenting on the unprofessional and apparent arrogance of the people she/he was forced to work with.

John E.

First of all John E. BRAVO!!!!!!!! Friday, not all of us are buttheads, I have been where u are now. Dont be afraid to tell people you dont appreciate how you are treated, but in return be tactful about. Always follow your chain of command. If you ever need to vent this is a great place to do it we all have bad days. We all can sympathize in one way shape or form.