Tow truck problems?

Sasha

Forum Chief
They like to stop at the gas station and get the jumbo sized coffee before they come out to get in our road and stand there drinking it looking stupid.

So you don't want them to do anything, but you don't want them to stand there either?? They just can't win.

OP
OP
paramedichopeful

paramedichopeful

Forum Lieutenant
It's been said once, and i'll say it again for good measure. You're a STUDENT! Leave the politics of the day to day grind to employees that are getting paid to be there. Go home and study.

I don't have to worry about it now. The IEMA received a complaint from an anonymous responder (I swear to God it wasn't me) and now they are launching an investigation tomorrow. So I don't know if it's good or bad. I know I didn't tip the IEMA about it but apparently someone else is ticked about the deal too. Maybe this will get the situation straightened out.

OP
OP
paramedichopeful

paramedichopeful

Forum Lieutenant
So you don't want them to do anything, but you don't want them to stand there either?? They just can't win.
If they aren't going to be helpful, then they can stay far away from the scene. However, if they are going to do something constructive and actually respond to the scene, then I ahve no problem with them being there. But as I just said in the post before this one the IEMA is on it now so I guess what I say really doesn't matter anymore.