To find the world EMTP used drug box and protocols

JACK

Forum Ride Along
I come from the northern part of Taiwan, is an EMTP Fire Department, in view of Taiwan EMTP has been training for years, learned a lot in the pre-hospital medical drugs can be used, but the drug rarely open Taiwan, for example: for OHCA patients BOSMIN and Amiodarone Or use D50W hypoglycemia and asthma so it using BEROTEC :悲傷:

Would like to ask if you can send some information is on the types of drugs in your country as well as open PROTOCOLS course is in addition to countries outside Taiwan can have Asian countries can be compared to the course is the best!!

MY email: <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You're post is very difficult to understand, I'm assuming English is not your first language and it possibly is translated via a computer translator?

If I'm understanding your question EMT-Ps work both for Fire Departments and EMS agencies here. Come departments have them do both fire and EMS some are single roll on the Ambo in the FD some are single roll on fire suppression apparatuses as first responders to medical and trauma emergencies but their primary roll is suppression.

This is a list of approved medications and procedures hat I can do as a paramedic at my specific agency. I work for a private company that does 911 coverage for the county, no FD ambulances where I work.

y8esybyp.jpg

agu5e3yh.jpg

nahe8u6a.jpg

I hope this answers your question.