Thought I'd introduce myself.

ethomas9449

Forum Probie
Names Evan
From Cleveland, Ohio took my EMT course in August til Jan. Twelve started the class and got thinned down to 4! Had one heck of a good instructor told us the "truth" and never sugar coated any aspect. The light is at the end of the tunnel, waiting to check my NREMT scores. Took me to 120 "ish" question. Needless to say I'm very nervous to see my end results of countless nights of going over OB and the dreaded final exam.

XxBigBrotherxX

Forum Crew Member
whats up man..Im in the middle of my EMT Basic Course in New York City. This is really a great community of people here. Everyone is very passionate about there jobs and you will learn as much as you ask. Welcome!

Wyoming Medic

Forum Crew Member
Nice to meet you Evan. I am rather new to this forum BUT I think I am pretty versed in EMS with a pretty healthy resume.

This is a great board with some VERY educated people. They will pick your brain and sometimes make you a little grumpy. That can only lead to you thinking outside of the box and evaluating yourself.

Relax about your test. Take a deep breath. I just had to take my NREMT medic recert for the first time on computer. Until now everything was done on paper. IT can be obnoxious waiting but it is worth it.

Wy medic