The 24 hour schedule

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
WoW!!! What a setup you have Jon. We work 24/48 as well. We have a girls room and a guys room. Each room has 3 beds and a tv with cable. we have a small dayroom with 2 recliners and a big screen. I usually nap between 2-4 pm, but I can nap anytime as long as station duties are done. I am part of a very small service so it is just my partner and I on the weekends. We usually eat and sleep! I haven't run anything past 10pm in 2 months.......I think I may have just jinxed myself :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Lisa said:
WoW!!! What a setup you have Jon. We work 24/48 as well. We have a girls room and a guys room. Each room has 3 beds and a tv with cable. we have a small dayroom with 2 recliners and a big screen. I usually nap between 2-4 pm, but I can nap anytime as long as station duties are done. I am part of a very small service so it is just my partner and I on the weekends. We usually eat and sleep! I haven't run anything past 10pm in 2 months.......I think I may have just jinxed myself :)
Ours is Volunteer, and we don't usually run ful 24's - this is part "community/family" with off-duty members doing laundry and checking email, we often have crews for 3rd+ calls on station (2 crews 24/7, 5 rigs). The original plans for the building were for 2 bunkrooms "Girls/Guys" we went with the 4 2-bed rooms so that the living agangements adjustable for different male/female ratios by night... and many times, we all have our own rooms.

Jon