the 100% directionless thread

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
A comment I made on reddit's top post in /r/all was the top comment in the thread... Welp. Deleting that comment. Don't need to be inbox spammed.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
A comment I made on reddit's top post in /r/all was the top comment in the thread... Welp. Deleting that comment. Don't need to be inbox spammed.
Did you at least get gold first?

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well guys, next week is my last week as a civilian for about 5 months. I will be shipping out October 3rd for Missouri for basic training/mos with Army Reserves.:confused:o_O

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Well guys, next week is my last week as a civilian for about 5 months. I will be shipping out October 3rd for Missouri for basic training/mos with Army Reserves.:confused:o_O
Well Missouri is in a weird weather change. It might be hot as balls one day and decently comfortable the next. Have fun with that. Side note, I might actually be at Ft. Leonard Wood soon hahaha.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well Missouri is in a weird weather change. It might be hot as balls one day and decently comfortable the next. Have fun with that. Side note, I might actually be at Ft. Leonard Wood soon hahaha.
SAY WHAT???????????? Why?????

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Because deer hunting. Dont get too excited, Army is gonna have to wait their turn for me lol.
Ha. Damn. Well, maybe we'll run into each other or if I get time off base during MOS training, we'll have to meet up!

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
15: Maybe! It isn't really a close drive so I will probably only go once or twice, but we will see what happens.

Exodus: enjoy it lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Switching out and cleaning out my work backpack... its amazing how much **** i accumulated in there in three months. And how many cords were just balled up in there

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Switching out and cleaning out my work backpack... its amazing how much **** i accumulated in there in three months. And how many cords were just balled up in there

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I did this a few months back to accommodate books for a class I took. I found that I tend to carry keys, lots and lots of keys...

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I did this a few months back to accommodate books for a class I took. I found that I tend to carry keys, lots and lots of keys...

Snacks was what I noticed I had a lot of when I "spring cleaned" my backpack.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Totally one of those "Oh, I forgot I had that" moments.