the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
*sigh* yet another day of working til about 2 and sitting on a couch for 8 hours....not a good way to meet requirements.

dutemplar

Forum Captain
*sigh* yet another day of working til about 2 and sitting on a couch for 8 hours....not a good way to meet requirements.

The other night here was odd.. very odd.
I actually wrote on the logs "The space above intentionally left blank. Zero critical patients, zero flights, zero hospital notifications."

dutemplar

Forum Captain
On a side note, no one has ever jumped out of my bus. I disavow any knowledge of anyone who MAY have had the rear door opened and been held by their neck halfway out the door after they kicked a female medic in the stomach, who was in the back with me... While heading to the hospital with the police car following right behind us.

Go figure, the innocent little kid who spent all night at church had some sort of wake-up-from-unconsciousness allergic reaction to the narcan...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I've got the same thing going...
Im usually a black cloud, but my experience in having students is they're functional as wheel chocks. We never turn a wheel when i have one

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Im usually a black cloud, but my experience in having students is they're functional as wheel chocks. We never turn a wheel when i have one

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
My first phase we ran all sorts of stuff, I was all excited. Now I might have to do an ED shift to get all my contacts.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Dunno if anyone even remembers me, but if so hey guys, long time no talk. Hope all is well with everyone.

48520b5f335a582f1f2b23aad3962af2e34e1c27c20763931391c85114f9a4df.jpg

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I know this is blasphemous, but I actually haven't seen that movie. Or any of them. I only recognized it by the actor and the meme which I've seen like once before, haha.
I'm going to try to be more active here. I'm trying to get back in the field currently, had some health issues and lost my previous job, so I'm kinda starting from scratch again and trying to relearn everything. It's a pain to try to remember everything you've forgotten :p