the 100% directionless thread

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Ground Week, where the men are separated from the boys, Tower Week, where the fools are separated from the men, Jump Week, us fools jump out of perfectly good airplanes :D

(Though I still counter that since it's Air Force aircraft they aren't "perfectly good" especially after I've personally witnessed an AF bird crash whilst attempting to land! lol)
They have to fund those super fancy barracks and meals somehow. :D

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Apparently the guy who "helped" me replace the brake setup is coming too. That should make it easier.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
The desire to run is about 0 when the there is still areas with snow on the ground.....

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Was able to bleed the line with only YouTube instruction. :p Apparently, I'm a mechanical girl, at least according to a bystander. Either he was surprised that I have ruby lips AND car skills or he caught sight of the windup key sticking out of my back.

Then, I forgot to replace the reservoir cap (I didn't say that my skills were very impressive) and ended up bleeding the line again in a friend's driveway after another friend brought another container of brake fluid. Problem solving, camaraderie, fresh baked goods, what more could you ask for in a night?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Was able to bleed the line with only YouTube instruction. :p Apparently, I'm a mechanical girl, at least according to a bystander. Either he was surprised that I have ruby lips AND car skills or he caught sight of the windup key sticking out of my back.

Then, I forgot to replace the reservoir cap (I didn't say that my skills were very impressive) and ended up bleeding the line again in a friend's driveway after another friend brought another container of brake fluid. Problem solving, camaraderie, fresh baked goods, what more could you ask for in a night?

I can barely bleed the brakes on my mountain bike let alone a freaking car.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
I have come to the realization that I have "created" what I imagine most of you to look like / behave like in my head, and if I ever met any of you and it was different then what I pictured in my head- I would be disappointed.

MrJones

Iconoclast
I have come to the realization that I have "created" what I imagine most of you to look like / behave like in my head, and if I ever met any of you and it was different then what I pictured in my head- I would be disappointed.
No worries - I look just like my avatar.

o_O

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Took my NREMT-P this morning, test locked me out at 80 questions. Feeling optimistic, or I'm way stoopider than I think...
I've got money on the latter :p Lol good luck! Let us know later today when you find out

RScott

Forum Probie
metatron.gif

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I'm curious to know what you have created for me?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
When you spend 2 hours meticulously detailing your truck only to remember that you're taking it up to the snow this weekend...