the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry to burst your bubble... It is ALWAYS today.

Darnit you were right.......darnit darnit darnit........grumble......life is not good. Sorry. I take back what I said.........blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown got woken up at 8am can you believe that? Brown is going to blame Mrs Brown .... Mrs Brown is probably going to blame hormones or morning sickness or some other excuse ....

WVEmt

Forum Crew Member
Brown got woken up at 8am can you believe that? Brown is going to blame Mrs Brown .... Mrs Brown is probably going to blame hormones or morning sickness or some other excuse ....

should we be saying congrats to mr and mrs brown on a future little brown?:unsure:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

Hormones are one of the best catchalls. I've had a week of suicidal depression, screeching at the children, and nagging my husband.

He looks at me and says, "any chance you're pregnant?"

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
We have clearance Clarence.

Rodger Roger, what's our vector Victor?

Radio clearance, over?

That's Clarance, over.

Over, Rodger.

Huh?

Rodger, over?

What?

One of the best movie lines ever!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown hates Mondays ....

Things for Brown to do today

1) Go shopping
2) Make super dooper banana cake
3) Make new batch of home-made falafel
4) Orginise fridge
5) Spend some time in the sun to avoid being mistakenly picked up as an escaped corpse by Police
6) Take garbage out
7) Make lunch
8) Spend quality time with Mrs Brown when she gets off work to avoid being castrated or killed off for life insurance (sooner than she is already planning to)
9) Sleep
10) Go to work tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

emt_irl

Forum Captain
Brown hates Mondays ....

Things for Brown to do today

1) Go shopping
2) Make super dooper banana cake
3) Make new batch of home-made falafel
4) Orginise fridge
5) Spend some time in the sun to avoid being mistakenly picked up as an escaped corpse by Police
6) Take garbage out
7) Make lunch
8) Spend quality time with Mrs Brown when she gets off work to avoid being castrated or killed off for life insurance (sooner than she is already planning to)
9) Sleep
10) Go to work tonight

but its friday?? well in ireland it is anyways, i didnt think you guys were that far ahead

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
beer+burger+ studying= test tomorrow should be fun :) Testing for my full NM EMT-I certification tomorrow

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Home feeling rotten with a head cold. Was supposed to work tonight but thats what sick days are for. :sad: I have an OT shift on Sun. Hope I'm feeling better.

Lola99

Forum Lieutenant
I don't think this is important enough to be worthy of its own thread, but I have a question.
What did you want to be when you grew up? I've only ever heard one person say EMT (his dad is one). He's an EMT now, but curious.

I wanted to be a doctor -specifically a pediatric oncologist.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I wanted to be a pilot, with doctor my second choice. Or someone who got paid to blow people and things up. So I'm working my way slowly towards doctor

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't think this is important enough to be worthy of its own thread, but I have a question.
What did you want to be when you grew up? I've only ever heard one person say EMT (his dad is one). He's an EMT now, but curious.

I wanted to be a doctor -specifically a pediatric oncologist.

A USMC fighter pilot.