the 100% directionless thread

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Re the New Zealand 7.1 Earthquake

A couple of caring friends on this site, PM'd me...so for all the rest of you that know me...I'm fine.
We live in the other Island and far enough away, for it not to hit us much. In fact I slept though it.

Thankfully thus far, there are no reports of any deaths.... it may have been different story if the quake had not hit at 4.35am this morning, when most people were in bed.

Cheers Enjoynz (Joy)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
A couple of caring friends on this site, PM'd me...so for all the rest of you that know me...I'm fine.
We live in the other Island and far enough away, for it not to hit us much. In fact I slept though it.

Thankfully thus far, there are no reports of any deaths.... it may have been different story if the quake had not hit at 4.35am this morning, when most people were in bed.

Cheers Enjoynz (Joy)

were glad that you are fine... keep us updated

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Finally back home in Indy. I loved Colorado, although some of the drivers were insane. Just glad to be back home in my own bed. Oh, and it's good to hear you are safe, Joy

MylesC

Forum Probie
I just finished the book and mini series "Pillars of the Earth"
It was pretty awesome.
Lots of drama, sex, scandals, murder, and architecture.

Staying up late watching movies on your laptop is awesome by the way.
*very directionless indeed*

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief

Cheers Enjoynz (Joy)

Glad you and your family are OK. Hope Mr. Brown is too.

KY_EMT

Forum Crew Member
When it rains, it POURS....one DOA, MVC, OD, shooting, homicide after another. Just glad my day has been sorta peaceful...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
When it rains, it POURS....one DOA, MVC, OD, shooting, homicide after another. Just glad my day has been sorta peaceful...

You're in KY. What else is there to do? :p (grew up in Indiana)

angels.girl84

Forum Crew Member
I just moved off & was living on a dirt road that you had to drive about a quarter mile to get to my house... My car was ALWAYS dusty & if it would rain it was a nice rinse off because it would always be dusty again the next day! ;)

Rain makes my car dirty =(

piranah

Forum Captain
My friend committed suicide on Friday....seems like the happiest ppl have the darkest hidden problems....he was a good kid

reaper

Working Bum
Sorry to hear. A lot of people have problems you will never know about. That's just not the answer to them.

Sassafras

Forum Captain
My friend committed suicide on Friday....seems like the happiest ppl have the darkest hidden problems....he was a good kid

I'm sorry about that. I'm headed to a funeral myself this week, but thankfully not for suicide and I feel a little better knowing her organs are still alive somewhere giving someone else the gift of life.

I hope you are doing o.k. during this time of grieving. We're around if you need to "talk" (aka type).

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
137 hours this pay period. It's nice being able to wake up excited to go to work.