the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Speaking of flu shot, we are "required" by the local hospitals we do our rotations at to get this years flu shot immediately, and the H1N1 when available.

By "required", we can opt out but have to wear a mask for the entire shift.

Medic744

Forum Captain
I am really wondering why I am so tired this month especially since I have had 2 trips to the river. I also really wish that I would stop having nightmares about work.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
I am really wondering why I am so tired this month especially since I have had 2 trips to the river. I also really wish that I would stop having nightmares about work.

It's probably the trips to the river!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Speaking of flu shot, we are "required" by the local hospitals we do our rotations at to get this years flu shot immediately, and the H1N1 when available.

By "required", we can opt out but have to wear a mask for the entire shift.

For work, we can either get the free flu shot, or sign a waiver.

I signed the waiver. I hate needles.

StreetPharmacist

Forum Crew Member
Sitting in class right now, well in the computer lab. The rest of the class is taking a Tabe test. Oh and we did IVs on each other yesterday!!!!! :excl:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
For work, we can either get the free flu shot, or sign a waiver.

I signed the waiver. I hate needles.

Same here.. plus the two times I've gotten flu shots in the past I get sicker from them than I ever do without them

Sasha

Forum Chief
Same here.. plus the two times I've gotten flu shots in the past I get sicker from them than I ever do without them

I've never had a flu shot, but I already have a cold so I expect it wouldn't be a smart idea to have gotten the flu shot.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
Walk of shame home... Shower... Back to work.

I need to move closer to work (or to Sasha!). That way my walk of shame doesn't have a built-in 2 hour round trip. At least my car is fun to drive...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Grrr... I hate NM. Hey Sash, I wanna go home. Know any places in FL that are ALS but NOT fire? Even IFT.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
2292 of the members on this forum have 0 posts. 4315 have 5 or less. Only 238 have over 100 posts. Only 71 of us have over 500 posts. 30 people have over 1000. (And just one has 1 billion plus. :p )

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Nope, known it my whole life, just reiterating it due to a certain experience I had this past Sunday.

Ps- is it good or bad that I'm one of the 30 people with over 1000 post, and I haven't even been here a year?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ps- is it good or bad that I'm one of the 30 people with over 1000 post, and I haven't even been here a year?

Well it can be good and it can be bad:

Good in that you are an active, contributing member of society. An energy giver. One who desires to learn and also elighten others.

Bad in that it means you spend tons of time staring at a screen.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory

Forum Captain
Ugh, one of the guys I go to school with was struck by a drunk driver running a red light, barely alive before EMS ever even got there.