the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
If you claim you're the number one ems forum, but most of the posts are just crap like this...

I'll let that sink in before I post anymore.

There's 1,800 post in this thread out of over 166,000... and you think most of the post are crap?

This thread barely constitutes 1% of the forum. Hell, I have more post then this entire thread does. (Weird in and of itself)

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
There's 1,800 post in this thread out of over 166,000... and you think most of the post are crap?

This thread barely constitutes 1% of the forum. Hell, I have more post then this entire thread does. (Weird in and of itself)

To answer your non sequitur, yes I think they are all crap.

Secondly, I thought the number might have been significant, but maybe not.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Woo Hoo just discovered I can get EMTLife on my phone!

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
Because of my car accident 2 years back I never finished high school. So today I go for my GED test... only problem is that the GED test runs 3:30 - 7pm, and my EMT class runs 7 - 10pm... AND on top of that, the ambulance building I have my EMT class in is about 30 mins. away from the GED test... So I am hoping I can finish the GED quick and then hurry my butt over to my EMT class.

THEN, tomorrow my GED test runs 4 - 7pm, and EMT is 7-10pm... so i get to do the same run around tomorrow. only time I have off is Wednesday when all i have is my GED test. And Tuesday isn't just a normal EMT class, its a lab on basic vitals and safely lifting pat.

AND, I think I have to go to the dentist cuz my mouth hurts. Mom says it sounds like my wisdom teeth :( This week sucks.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So I'm at work and am sitting with a pt. The pt I'm sitting with is completely zonked out (Thank you Mr Promethazine and Mr Morphine), so I found a good use for my time. I'm on my Itouch listening to Dr. Guy's PHTLS and Pharm podcasts. As well as typing this. One ear still open to listen to whats going on around me of course.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
No, you got it backwards, at 0610, it's good night :) I'm heading to bed.

+1
Time to grab about 6 hours of sleep before class and then head back to work. Good night everyone

NJN

The Young One
Now you have it right. Good morning to you too.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Good morning to everyone. Another fun filled day of being a floor tech

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
Was wondering when they would release that little guy. I want it :D

They dont have it in petri dish form. How dissapointing.

I am also fond of the toxic mold. He looks so angry and plotting. And MRSA. It has a cape.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I was bored and made a new avatar.

Too small the see the pure awesomeness of it though :(

kittaypie

Forum Crew Member

I am also fond of the toxic mold. He looks so angry and plotting. And MRSA. It has a cape.

oh my goodness, those little guys are awesome.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

My ex-fiance used one of the big MRSA ones for her truck's mascot :p The ED staff loved it. I want mad cow though

Sasha

Forum Chief
My ex-fiance used one of the big MRSA ones for her truck's mascot :p The ED staff loved it. I want mad cow though

Hahahaa. I could see him strapped into the airway chair :p