the 100% directionless thread

Vicious

Forum Probie
My gas tank is almost empty but I feel too lazy to it fill up. Let's see how far below the line I can go before my car stops.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
My gas tank is almost empty but I feel too lazy to it fill up. Let's see how far below the line I can go before my car stops.

I trust you have a gas engine. Do not, repeat, Do not! run it dry if it is a Desel. Believe me. I know. NOT fun.

reaper

Working Bum
That is for older diesels. New ones do not matter. They will start back up, just like a gas engine!

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

FF7 fan I take it?? :p

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I trust you have a gas engine. Do not, repeat, Do not! run it dry if it is a diesel. Believe me. I know. NOT fun.

Or do what my partner did a few months ago. Out of town trip, low on fuel, and she filled it with gas. Truck was dead within a half mile.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Lol, I watched Cal Fire do that here about to roll in our typeIII for the motion complex, they stop in, jump out, start filling up..realize it is gas (185 dollars later). and we just laughg and roll through.

As for FF7 Vincent is better.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
very true, and I really wish I could meet a tiffa!

bmennig

Forum Crew Member
why would you call 911 for a very expensive EMS bill? 911's fault that the bill was so much apparently?

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE THINKING PROCESS OF THESE PEOPLE!!!

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Just finished what ended up being a 76+ hour shift on call. Now to sleep. Work tomorrow.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Since 1600 Thursday, 4/30, I have had 11 hours of sleep. It is 0507 on 5/3, am I tired? Naw, not yet :p

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
must resist the urge to tell someone what I really think of.............

When speaking to patients, their family, or supervisors, if it felt good saying it... It was probably the wrong thing to say :p

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
I love this thread, as much as I love my little pink ponies >.>

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I did a 5K today. I just found the course while out and about and decided to do it. I'm going to time myself tomorrow.

reaper

Working Bum
I would do a 5k tomorrow and time it, but they say it will be cloudy tomorrow, so the sundial won't work!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
i like not studying