the 100% directionless thread

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Got my hair cut monday night! Went from between my shoulderblades to about jaw length.. and all I can say is.. Ahhhhhhhh. Took me half as long to shampoo and dry my hair! But I have a problem, what am I going to do with that whole drawer full of hair clips, scrunchies, barretts, hair ties, and other paraphanalia I've been using to keep my hair out of my face during calls?????

Sasha

Forum Chief
Got my hair cut monday night! Went from between my shoulderblades to about jaw length.. and all I can say is.. Ahhhhhhhh. Took me half as long to shampoo and dry my hair! But I have a problem, what am I going to do with that whole drawer full of hair clips, scrunchies, barretts, hair ties, and other paraphanalia I've been using to keep my hair out of my face during calls?????

Store them for when your hair gets really long again!

I have the opposite problem. I had really long hair, like a couple inches below the shoulderblades where all I needed is a quick brush and a hair elastic and my hair stayed up all nice, neat and pretty. (and I could do stuff with it, like have a curly-q ponytail.). I cut it to just at my shoulders, and now I require hair elastic, and various hair clips to keep it all back without fly aways escaping and making me look like I just rolled outta bed!

Bet your hair is super cute!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
No.. that would be waaaaaay too expensive!

True, true..... but a klondike bar????

Oh well all I need to do is step outside for a minute and I won't want it anymore...

So, BossyCow, are you on the wet side of the state or the snowy side?

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Currently a balmy -25 outside with a slight breeze cooling it off to -35. B)

I think I'll break out the grill and lounge chair today.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Was I the only one who couldn't get on here last night around midnight?

Google kept telling me something like "this link appears broken".

Yeah!!! Post #100:D

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
Trying to make 100 posts to see if anything special happens....

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
not many left to 100

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
99 posts...

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
Hoorah Sarge! 100 posts, I finally made it. Sadly, balloons did not fall down the screen....

aussieemt1980

Forum Lieutenant
But I did get a promotion.....

Sadly, I am sitting here, watching TV while the family is sound asleep and wondering why I am not doing the same. It is 3:30 in the bloody morning and I do have the day off I suppose, not that I can go anywhere. Have to wait for the courier to show up with some equipment from head office.....

Lazy lot, he will probably sit across the road for 2 hours eating lunch again, and then deliver the packages.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
LOL!!! I love Scrubs! Its on Comedy Central.... and "Everything Comes Down To Poo!!!"

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just finished playing Redneck Jamboree on the Wii. I really suck at fishing with TNT, but let me tell ya, I can sure open me some bottles with my teeth. Haven't lost that one yet.