mct601

RN/NRP
Anybody want to loan me $200 and some 9mm for a handgun class next month? :D

8jimi8

CFRN

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Anybody want to loan me $200 and some 9mm for a handgun class next month? :D

If you were near me I have 175 rounds of 9mm just sitting since I don't own a 9mm any more.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You can't use that excuse.

I went from EMT-B to Medic in the time it took me to get >3,300 post!

But you're a post :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
My mouth is watering for handgun ammo right now. I bought 500 of 9mm in December and shot it all. Have yet to shoot my 1911 yet.
My only handguns are 10mm, so I know the feeling about scrounging for ammo to feed em with

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
EMT interview tomorrow morning. Getting nervous about it for some reason...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
C'mon, you'll do fine. Administer x1 beer PO before bed and tell us tomorrow how you breezed through it...

Beer on board. Heading to bed now. Thanks man :) I'll check in tomorrow afternoon with results

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
Ugh... not feeling well. I think I've had a fever for days. So tired that I totally didn't notice when I did something bad to my knee. Went to bed, woke up because it was seriously hurting. Now I can't sleep until I collapse, and then only for a few hours at a time. FML.

I've done that a time or two. With no ETOH or drugs required :p

Ditto. Serious sleep deprivation is awesome like that. At least it seems like I still sound like I know what I'm talking about... which is also a bad thing.

piranah

Forum Captain
had to have an EGD done...and the nurses had to give me 11mg of versed with 175mcg fentanyl just to put me down.....and they didnt have to bag me....I feel like a horse now..:( but I will tell ya i have a new found respect for it...you really dont remember anything lol...

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I am seriously getting POd at DirecTV.

Every month it seems like my DVR screws up in some way where I can't watch TV for any length of time, yet my brothers DVR in the room over NEVER has any of these problems.

I don't give a darn if it's the equipment and not DirectTV screwing up. I pay for a service and I want the darn thing to work when I'm at home.

:excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

Thankfully I have like 40 hours of saved up shows on the harddrive, so I'll just catch up on those for a bit...