texas to california?

OP
OP
B

bddd

Forum Probie
Anywhere with progressive protocols perferably not fire based. been there seen that in california really not a fan.
Im looking at williamson county, washington county and montgomery hospital district.

Know of any other good places to work with good protocols?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Anywhere with progressive protocols perferably not fire based. been there seen that in california really not a fan.
Im looking at williamson county, washington county and montgomery hospital district.

Know of any other good places to work with good protocols?
Those three are good. Also Check out Harris County Emergency Corps. San Marcos- Hays has good protocols, but it's kind of a stepping stone department. @TransportJockey just got done really searching, so he might know of a few more.

OP
OP
B

bddd

Forum Probie
Thanks man the help is much appriciated. Ill look those departments up. Time to go study so i can pass the last semester of school so i can actually apply at these places hahaha

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Those three are good. Also Check out Harris County Emergency Corps. San Marcos- Hays has good protocols, but it's kind of a stepping stone department. @TransportJockey just got done really searching, so he might know of a few more.
Those are good agencies. UMC Lubbock EMS isn't a bad agency, neither is CLEMC (where I just got on with) and Lake Jackson. Galveston county is ok, and has decent protocols and pay. League City has decent pay and protocols too. City of Beaumont is busy as hell and ghetto, but has great pay and protocols.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Avoid Acadian.