tattoos in EMS

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
Okay, so I was considering becoming an EMT, but I wanted to find out if the odds of me getting a job are even good enough before I went through all the certification. I have both hands and my fingers tattooed, nothing offensive, do you think I would have a good enough shot at getting a job?
You bumped a 9 year old thread to ask a question that has already been answered IN THIS THREAD

Generic

Forum Crew Member
I wonder if there is a way to archive (read only) older threads so we don't have this problem. It seems like a common problem.

twistedMP

Forum Crew Member
I wonder if there is a way to archive (read only) older threads so we don't have this problem. It seems like a common problem.
Yeah there is only a moderator can do it though. Same as locking a thread that goes to far get off topic

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
You bumped a 9 year old thread to ask a question that has already been answered IN THIS THREAD
Welllll, when you have a tattoo on the front of your face, it's safe to say you ain't too bright.

dutemplar

Forum Captain
Well, in fairness, standards do change. Even military policy from 9 years ago until now on tattoos is different. Some companies may change over time...

I'm trying to be positive :)