Tattoo Hatred

TattooedNay

Forum Crew Member
Will agencies that are anti tattoo allow you to work for them if you wear those tattoo sleeve covers?

Play a fun game and find out for yourself. It's called cover them until you get hired and sign a contract. Then rip off your sleeves like macho man, rocking a muscle t-shirt and voila. Your question will be answered. What are they going to do, fire you?! :D

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Will agencies that are anti tattoo allow you to work for them if you wear those tattoo sleeve covers?
Where long sleeves throughout the hiring process and it shouldn't be a problem. If it is then I personally wouldn't want to work for a company that wouldn't hire me if I had hidden tats.

Amelia

You're stuck w/ me now (insert evil laughter here)
In our employment application we had to sign a form (electronically) that we understood that if hired we must not have any visible tattoos at all.(for the record, Im still in the applicatin waiting stage)

phia albanese

Forum Probie
I am sleeved on my left arm but just because I am does not make me a bad EMT. My tattoos do not define my knowledge but I have no problem will cover them until I am aware of the company's policy and I will most likely cover them after. I love my tattoos and plan on finishing my right arm as well. I think that the era we live in more people have tattoos so you would think it would be a little less of a big deal but I guess that's not always the case but as soon as I see someone with tattoos I dont automatically think "they have tattoos they're from the projects" its all on how they carry themselves .